Routines are a work in progress, working out what creates progress is key. Dogma can stifle progress. Work, family life and all the other things that make up a ‘busy’ life means I really have to focus on a practical routine that fits in with everything else. I’m lucky to work within 10km of home so I can make my trip an active commute rather than sitting in traffic. Here is my current routine
- Wake up 6am
- Teeth and cold water splash to the face
- Table spoon of Apple Cider Vinegar in water
- Run, bike or walk commute to work
- Cold shower at work checkout my article how to live like Wim Hof for WHY!
- 10 minute meditation
- Start the working day, get one task out of the way before email distraction
Usually starts about 30 mins before bed
- 5-10 minutes juggling practice
- Put tablespoon of Chia seeds in water
- Meditate 10 mins
- 5 minutes of stretching – proactive with ongoing tight hips/quads issue
- Drink water soaked Chia seeds
- Teeth clean and saltwater mouth rinse
Usually through the working week last food is around 9pm and first food is 12 noon the following day as an approximate Intermittent fast. Each Tuesday is a full 24 hour fast. Weekends tend to be a be much more random!